On Monday 13 July 2015, Super Group made an announcement to shareholders advising them of the Acquisition of German logistics group, IN tIME, and that the Group intends to undertake a Rights Offer to shareholders to fund a portion of the Acquisition.
This circular relates to:
- the acquisition of IN tIME;
- the placing of unissued shares under the control of the directors of Super Group for a Rights Offer to shareholders to fund the Acquisition; and
- an authority to allocate shares for the Rights Offer;
- a notice of general meeting of Super Group shareholders; and
- a form of proxy (blue) for use by certificated and own name dematerialised shareholders only.